Friday, February 1, 2008

SERGEANTS WIFE

My name is Raj and I live in Mumbai. I'm telling you about myexperience few months ago. One day my cousin sister called and saidshe is sending her friend to me for some help - so please help her -then she added " I know you will help her for she is a beautiful andsexy looking lady". My cousin knew that I would help and take inreturn her pussy. Now I was waiting impatiently for the Lady -Finally she came around 5 pm. And asked me if I know about some placewhere she can start a Beauty Parlour. I looked at the lady and wasstunned - She was about 30/35 yrs - 5'7" tall with a great figure - Iwas not able to speak at first cause I just kept looking at her andstarted visualizing her in bed with me with my cock in her mouth. Shewaited for my reply and asked again - suddenly I came out my stareand said "yes, I know a good place" - I was bend on getting her aplace to set up her work - even if I had to bear some rent from mypocket. In a few days time I managed to get her a place and helpedher set up the place. She was very pleased and invited me to herhouse for Dinner around 9pm. I reached the place on time and wasgreeted well - but I was scared for she told me her Husband's in theMilitary services - but was glad for he was always away for 15/20days to different places and she was alone as such she had thought ofsetting up her business so that she will be occupied.Now we had a few drinks & dinner together and were talking over a cupof coffee - She was a little drunk (you know how these militarypeople are, too frank and mix up fast) then she told me that she wasvery lonely as most of the time her husband was out and she sometimesused to cry and would take cold showers to quite her desires.Hearing her stories was too much for me to digest and I felt my cockrising and to the extend that it starting becoming visible through mypants.I told her " don't worry now you are not alone and can depend on meif you need anything". With this she asked me "anything. I said, "Yesanything". She asked me "can you stay the night here".This was what I was waiting for "I said if she wanted me to".She got up and went inside and came back with a nightdress and askedme to change - while she also went to the bathroom to change into hernightclothes. I changed and was waiting for her - when I saw hercoming out wearing a short loose pant and a small top. Her legs werea great sight white and long - and her chuchi (boobs) were clearlyvisible through the material- they were round and the nipples werepointing out like a finger accusing me.I stood there waiting for her to make the first move - she came nearme and said, "I'm ready". I opened my arms and she came into it andstarted kissing me on my lips madly like a dog that has not got toeat for days. She started pulling my hair and pressing my body on herand started making noises "AAAAAAHHHHHHH,AAAAAAHHHHHH - please mujhaikiss karoo jorse - please mera chuchi ko dabao please" - I was tooeager to oblige. I took both her boobs in my hands and started tosqueeze lightly - they were very hard and rounded. She said "jorsedabaoo please jorse" - I squeezed harder and she went wild andstarted tearing my clothes - She started kissing my nipples andstarted moving down and started pulling my pajamas with her teeth.Slowly the pajamas came off and she took hold of my cock and said, "Iwant this. I want this" She put her mouth on my 8" cock and startedsucking with deep sucking strokes, and cupped my balls andsaid "tumara lund mera pati se bhi lamba aur moota hai - mujha yehlund chahiya - please isko mera choot main dalo na - meri gand maindalo na - main isa apna pass rakna chahati hoon - please mujha da dona - is se jabhi chahoon apna choot main, gand main dal kar apnipyaas bujha sakti hoon. Hearing all this I said " hain yeh lund aajse tumhara hai - tum jabhi chaho yeh lund tumhari choot ko gand kochodne ki liya tayar rahaga".I opened her top and the boobs fell out - I sucked them one by oneand kept pressing both of them - she was lost in herpleasures "AAAAAHHHHHHH,AAAAAAAHHHHHH aur chooso aur" I increasedpressure on the boobs and sucked wildly.She asked me to lie down on the bed and we went in to 69 position.She took my cock again and sucked with long strokes and at the sametime was mastrubating me also. The pressure was building on me andfinally I shouted "AAAAHHHH choos randi choos - and shot my load inher mouth " yeh lo cream khao" she kept on sucking and drank all mycum - now my cock was limp - but she kept on sucking like a smallgirl drinking milk from her mothers boobs.Now it was my turn to show her what I knew about chut - I startedlicking her chut and making sucking/licking sounds loudly - I spreadher cunt and licked her clitoris which made her wild and she said -`Aasa kisi na nahi choosa mujha aaj tak - choos madarchood choos -nahin to tere lund main kha jaogi" - saying this she took my lundagain and started sucking hard again. I too started sucking her chutand put my finger inside her - she cried "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, lunddalo bahenchood lund dalo - is se nahin hogo" - I pushed 2 morefingers inside her and started finger fucking her - she againcried "lund dalo, lund dalo please. But I was in no mood to end mysucking - I kept on sucking her till she cried - "Oh! mera raja,choos choos - phad mera chut ko - gand ko bhi phad - Mera husbandmadarchood to shrif dusman ki pharta hai - uski patni ka phard na kobolo to 2 minute may mall gira kar soona chala jata hai - aaj merichoot phar dalo pleeeeeeeeeesssssssseeeeee. Kuch mat socho - please.I got too excited hearing all this and sucked like mad and fingerfucked her fast - finally she started shaking violently and held myheld and pressed hard towards her choot - and I could taste saltycream flowing from her cunt - I sucked all the cream and after makingone final long suck came up for air.She was lying with her eyes closed - totally exhausted - but with mylund still in her mouth.Finally she said "aaj malum para chodna main kitna maja hota hai."Aaj tak to main soocti thi ki mera husband hi sabse acha choodnajanta hai - but tum na to apna jeeb sa aisa maza diya ki - lund kijaroorat hi nahin".I told her "abi to tum ko sirf apna jeeb ka kamaal dikhaya hai - meralund ka to kamaal baki hai".Hearing this she looked at me and said "agar aisa hai to please jaldidikhao na - pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee

No comments: